Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My new Office Mate - always in a good mood

This is Oakley.
She is in the office a few times a week and we all are wrapped around her paw. She is so well-behaved.!
Often I turn around to find her lying on the floor behind me. Quiet as a mouse.
Just one reason to love the new office space into which we moved. We share the very nice offices of the Mountain Film Festival Department.
I am as excited at the large kitchen as I am with Oakley. Very nice.
What has not been very nice is the weather. Snow, cold grey fr most of May and June has continued to be that way too. It is like November here...but I will say the small amount of rain (and the snow) is needed since we were heading for a dangerously dry season.







1 comment:

Deborah March said...

Aaaawww...SWEET boy!!