Thursday, April 9, 2009






There are more deer pictures here - I can't resist them.
These deer were in a front yard near our house and Santiago - my dog friend - and I came across them one morning on our walk. The orange tail in the forefront of one of the pictures belongs to Otis - the most amazing and friendly little cat - he reminds me of our little Maisey, the most sociable cat ever. Otis was in among the deer visiting with them - until he saw Santi - he loves her! and he jumped down to come and see her and so I only got the tail end of Otis in the picture.

Spring is arriving in Banff - hope it is in your front yard too.
The Bow River is thawing and pussy willows have started to bloom on the river bank.


1 comment:

Deborah March said...

My goodness, you sure do have critters in abundance! Lovely pics my friend.